Monday, October 5, 2009

Archives


I don't have much of an explanation. I was looking back thru old pics, and found a few that I felt like sharing.
When I look at this picture, I automatically think of Kyler. They already look so much alike (as babies anyways), and Kyler is only 6 months old, compared to here (left) where Reese is 1.

This one (below) is at midnight on her 1st birthday. Yes, I know, I know, it was very cruel of me to wake her up in the middle of the night, but look at this face!!! How cute is she?!




Or there's this one. She HATED that stupid tiara. I don't know why I made her wear it, she (nor I) was into princess-y stuff at the time. But it sure did make for a great photo opp! This was at her 1st birthday party. *tear* I can't believe that was 2 years ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment