Monday, September 28, 2009

Now I feel old...

Reese turned 3! For some reason, now having to say, "I have a three year old" seems really crazy and makes me feel like an old woman! Now Reese is closer to being in kindergarten then being a baby. That's weird. That's freaking me out. I guess the good thing is now I can hope for the "terrible two's" to be over with! (though I HIGHLY doubt this.) Either way though, we did have a fun birthday celebration! Reese is loved by many, and I must say, she has some of the best aunties ever! She was showered with friends and gifts and yummy treats. She screamed and sobbed while we sang Happy Birthday and didn't want to blow out her candles. Pretty typical if you ask me. It was a time well had. Here is Reese licking every last speck of batter off the spoon...
Sprinkles, sprinkles EVERYWHERE!!!
Her finished product:

Man, I love her! Happy birthday my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment