Monday, April 19, 2010

Lalalalalala.....

Words can not describe how completely and utterly excited I am about the next 10 days of my life. I'll throw in some hints and see if you can guess it! Here we go!........






+








=

????? Any guesses yet?????

......

.......

........




YUP! It's true! My best friend (Leah ) and I are headed back to Kona for some much needed R&R. We fly out early Wednesday morning, and arrive back in Seattle early the following Thursday morning. No children this time. And though I will miss them dearly, I am WAY ready for a vacation, a real vacation where I don't need to think about anyone but myself! Man, I sound so selfish! But you moms know what I'm talking about! This will be a REAL vacation and I feel so blessed that I get to do this (and for a very cheap cost I might add). I got to visit Leah when she was living in Kona back in June of 2009 when Kyler was just a babe, 2 months old I believe, anyway, it was an amazing trip, and I'm sure this one will be just as great, if not better!! Since Leah is moving home, she needs to gather all her belongings from Kona, so we decided to make a vacation out of it. It will be fab, I'll post pictures once I get back home! For now....ALOHA!!

Lyss







No comments:

Post a Comment